Any items you are interested in, please email me at megmckean@yahoo.com. After any transactions, please leave a comment/feedback under the photo in which you purchased the item! Thanks for looking! Feel free to pass my blog onto others!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Stay tuned....

Please check back soon to see item's that I have posted For Sale. I will begin taking pictures of items that I have for sale, with a price. Please send me an email to megmckean@yahoo.com with item name that you're interested in. These items are "Set Prices" and it will be first come, first serve. I will then calculate shipping and total cost, as soon as I have that total for you-I will email you back and you can send a check in the mail to me. When check clears I will ship item. I will try and find a way to add "Paypal" to my site, as soon as I can figure that out, that will also be an option. Thanks for visiting-Please Loiter....

No comments:

Post a Comment